I always feel so privileged whenever I am nominated for an award, and today was absolutely no exception! I have decided now, since I have completed all of the major blogging awards, that I will continue to do any of the awards that I am nominated for as long as they are the ones with the different questions (as lovely as the Versatile and Creative blogger awards are, there are only so many facts about me that I can think of off the top of my head!). So it’s with this in mind that I present to you my answers to the questions from the lovely Chanelle Hayley. If you haven’t already, go and follow her blog ASAP! She does really great beauty reviews and hauls 🙂 Thank you once again for the nomination! XD
So the rules of this tag are….
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
So let’s get to it!
- What shade of nail polish have you currently got on your nails?
Hahahaha… I actually don’t have anything on my nails right now! I’m not the biggest nail polish wearer. There was a time in high school where I would change my nail colour every week, but now I really just can’t be bothered! Oh well…
- What’s your favourite shade of lipstick at the moment?
Without a doubt it would have to be my Essence Cosmetics Long Lasting Lipstick in Coral Calling. It’s just the most perfect peachy coral, plus it’s cheap as chips!
- What are three things you love about yourself?
My smile, my laugh and my eyes.
- What was the last makeup item you purchased?
It was actually a repurchase of a good old favourite of mine! It’s the Maybelline Master Precise liquid eyeliner in Blackest Black. By far this would have to be the easiest eyeliner I’ve used in my life; it doesn’t dry up and applies super smoothly!
- Pepsi or coke?
- What’s your dream job?
To be able to write professionally in some capacity!
- What’s your most used makeup product?
Right now it would have to be my w7 duo blusher in 02, which I wrote about at length in this post here. It has seriously changed the way that I do makeup, no joke!
- How do you like your pizza?
Currently my favourite is ‘The Godfather’ from Domino’s, which is this fantastic pepperoni/capsicum/chilli/tomato/olive pizza. I am also a major fan of Hawaiian!
- What is something you find attractive in the opposite sex?
Quirkiness, as demonstrated here by the gorgeous Andrew Garfield.
- Name one of your beauty essentials?
That would have to be the Nivea Soft Moisturising Creme. It’s just so good at what it does, plus I love how it smells!
So that’s all from me today!
I hope you’re having an amazing day 🙂
Lots of love
Image credit here