This is it!
We’re at the finish line! This is the end of the amazing tag-a-thon!
And what an award to finish on! I was nominated by A Girl with Pink Cheeks to do the Versatile Blogger Award. Her blog is really super cool 🙂 She does hauls and beauty tips and loves Lush! You need to go and check it out!
The rules for this tag are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So, without further ado, here are 7 facts about me!
1. I can sort-of speak Indonesian. In Australia it’s basically compulsory for all primary school kids to learn Indonesian, and I decided to continue it in high school because it was a subject that I enjoyed doing! It’s been ages since I’ve properly spoken any Indonesian, but I’ll give it my best shot for you guys! (Also, I swear I didn’t put any of this through Google translate. There will probably be heaps of mistakes, but oh well! :P). ‘Hai, nama saya Daisy. Apa kabar? Saya baik sekali karena saya bisa menulis setiap hari tentang hal yang saya cinta seperti binatang-binatang yang lucu!’ (I am so sorry to any of my Indonesian readers!)
2. I am a major Survivor fan. I seriously love that show so much, you have no idea! I listen to all of the podcasts, read the recaps and even have at-length discussions about strategy with my family and friends! It’s just such a fun show to watch, especially when you’re watching it with a group of people who love it as much as you! To any Survivor fans reading this, I am super pumped for Survivor: Second Chances! (Kelley for the win!) And yes, I am a little bit of a Spencer fangirl, but let’s be honest here; who isn’t?!
3. The last song that I downloaded was the Bad Blood remix by Taylor Swift and Kendrick Lamar. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to get sick of that song!
4. There was a period of my life when I was obsessed with OK GO and all of their music videos! I just thought it was the coolest thing that they put so much effort into creating something so unique and creative for each one of their singles. I will admit, I still love the band and my mind is still being boggled by their amazing creations, much like this music video for their fairly recent song ‘I Won’t Let You Down’.
5. My favourite fruit is pineapple. I love pineapple so, so much! It’s just so tangy and sweet and amazing. I could eat it every day, no joke!
6. My favourite albums are ‘Whatever People Say I Am That’s What I’m Not’ by Arctic Monkeys and ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ by The Beatles. Alex Turner’s lyrics on that album tell the most interesting, well-crafted stories. His lyrics are really nothing short of poetry. And Sgt Pepper’s is just truly amazing in every sense of the word. Every time I listen to that album it’s like going on a journey, with the ending chord on A Day in the Life topping everything off beautifully. If you haven’t listened to either of these albums, I highly recommend you do!
7. My current desktop background is this picture of Keanu Reeves saying ‘whoa’ in a tile format. It ended up getting that way because one of my friends was messing around on my computer and putting random pictures as my background! Finally, he stopped on Keanu saying ‘whoa’ and I haven’t changed it since 😛
As for my nominees, I encourage anyone who wants to do this tag to go ahead and give it a shot! Just say that I tagged you in your post and leave me a comment so I can go and check it out 😛
Aaand we’ve done it! We’ve reached the end of this lovely little tagging spree 🙂 thank you once again to everybody who nominated me. I’ve had a tonne of fun answering all of your questions and coming up with a bunch of my own 😛 Next week we will return to our regular scheduling, with one post on Tuesday and another on Friday. Until then, I’ll see you all next time!
Lots of love
P.S. As much as I’ve loved doing all of these awards and tags, I think after this I might be taking a little bit of a break from these kinds of posts for the moment! I’ll definitely do tags again, I’m just a little exhausted and need some time to focus on my normal posts 🙂
P.P.S. here’s a very happy pug!