I am so pumped right now!
This would be my last tag in my little tagging spree, however at the 11th hour I was nominated by A Girl with Pink Cheeks to do the Versatile Blogger Award! I must say, I am absolutely thrilled! My response to this nomination will be posted tomorrow, thus rounding out a very nice week of award blogging. You guys really are the best. Thank you all so much!
Now, on to this tag!
I was incredibly privileged to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award by the fantastic Sharon from Beauty, for Good. Sharon’s blog is super great; it’s all about spreading awareness on cruelty free products and really pretty makeup tutorials. You should definitely go and follow her. Go on, do yourself a favour! 😛
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (linking back to their site)
- Answer the 10 questions sent to you
- Make up 10 new questions for your nominees to answer
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers, link them in your post & let them know
- Of which achievement (personal or professional) are you most proud?
At this point in my life I think I’m most proud of my final marks that I received graduating high school. I won’t lie; studied my butt off for those final exams! Knowing that all of my hard work paid off is one of the best feelings in the world. So, for now, I’m going with that!
- Who or what makes you laugh out loud?
I was reading this article on Buzzfeed earlier today about all of the hilarious stuff that goes down in New Zealand and honestly, I couldn’t help laughing out loud! (Warning: there are quite a few swear words in this article. Just thought you should know :P)
- What’s your desert island beauty item?
Mascara. Always mascara. There are actually many days where I don’t wear any makeup except mascara! I just really like the feeling of my eyelashes being all fluttery 😛
- What’s your vote for most timeless style trend (fashion or beauty)?
For me it’s definitely the bold eyelashes/winged eyeliner combo! I feel like no matter who wears this look it always ends up being classy and gorgeous. Plus, it’s appeared all throughout beauty history. I might be a little biased because this is my go-to everyday makeup, but I really believe that the cat-eye has serious powers!
- What is the most outlandish food combo you crave?
I really like hot chips and ice cream! I have also been known to dip hot chips in chocolate sauce. It might sound weird, but it’s actually amazing! You have to trust me on this one, guys 😛
- Which is your favourite work of fiction?
Without a doubt it would have to be Catch-22 by Joseph Heller. This book is probably the wittiest thing I’ve ever read in my life. It’s funny, but at the same time it makes you think about a whole range of issues. I can understand why it’s considered to be one of the best American novels of all time.
- If you could have any benevolent super-power, what would it be and why?
Time control, no question about it! I want to be able to pause time, rewind it and fast-forward. It would be so handy for all of the embarrassing situations I get myself into! 😛
Aaand now for my questions:
- If you could design a lipstick, what colour would it be?
- Who is your favourite hero?
- If you could fluently speak one language, which would you choose? Why?
- You are able to travel back in time to visit yourself at this moment five years ago. What would you tell yourself?
- What is your favourite flower?
- What is your go-to ice cream flavour?
- Where is your favourite place to shop?
I’ll see you all tomorrow where I’ll round this all up!
Lots of love
Image credit here gifs from giphy