I like this momentum we’ve got going! We’re almost at the end of this lovely little tagging spree. I will admit; I am a little sad. However, the show must go on! Time for post #4 out of 5!
I was actually nominated to do this tag twice, once by the lovely Janice from The Simple Beginner and once again by the excellent Marie from Mariecrz. I will now give them both a plug, because both of their blogs are brilliant! Marie does really great beauty reviews and makeup tutorials, and Janice is a really cool lifestyle blogger. You should go and follow both of them immediately, you won’t regret it! (Edit: almost immediately after posting this tag I was nominated again by the gorgeous Hajara from Chocolatefrosst, another blog that you should definitely go and follow! :P)
OK, so this tag is basically just ten things I love and ten things I hate (I feel like hate’s a strong word. Can I go with thoroughly dislike? hahaha). Then, I have to nominate up to ten other blogs to do the same.
I can do this! Let’s get to it:
Things I Love
1. My family; I simply can’t imagine my life without them. They are some of the most loving, kind and supportive people ever, and I am incredibly grateful for all they have done for me.
2. My friends; they are some of the funniest, kindest and most brilliant people I have ever met! Each one of them I hold close to my heart.
3. Beatles movies, especially ‘Help!’ and ‘A Hard Day’s Night’. They’re just so delightfully silly that they never fail to put a smile on my face 🙂
4. Animals; I am a major animal lover. Whenever I see a cute animal I just want to give it a massive cuddle!
5. Singing; something about singing just makes me feel so happy and free. Whenever I feel a little down I always like to sing.
6. Dancing a LOT.
7. Random Acts of Kindness. Seeing or hearing of these just makes me smile. They really do make the world a better place 🙂
8. Pink lemonade; it’s just so much fun!
9. Pretty teacups (especially ones from T2!)
10. Completing cute little DIY projects 🙂
Things I Thoroughly Dislike
- Accidentally standing on snails. It actually breaks my heart!
- Dropping my food on the floor
- Sunburn 😦
- Tangly hair.
- Rude people.
- Horror movies (so much NOPE!)
- Getting lipstick on my teeth
- Food that is way too spicy (like, spicy to the point that it is basically inedible!)
Alrighty, as for the tagees I nominate…
We’re on the home stretch now! The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award is tomorrow, and then the tag-a-thon will be over!
I’m excited, are you? 😛
See you tomorrow!
Lots of love
P.S. This tag has actually got ‘I Hate Seagulls’ by Kate Nash stuck in my head! I feel like it’s only appropriate for her to sing us out 😛