Hello everyone! As promised, today I present to you my third out of five tag posts. This one comes courtesy of the wonderful Rebekah from Rebekahrrn! If you aren’t already following her you need to give her blog a look, pronto! She does really great OOTDs and makeup reviews, plus she’s super sweet! Thank you so much, Rebekah!
Now, on to the rules…
1) Give a shoutout/mention, including a link to their blog page, to the person who nominated you.
2) Include the ‘Lavender Award’ Logo in your blog post.
3) If you are nominated answer the 10 questions you are given.
4) You then create 10 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
5) Use the tag ‘lavenderaward’ so people can follow the award as it spreads throughout the blogging world!
6) You then nominate at least 5 bloggers who haven’t received many followers/likes yet, making sure you contact them to let them know.
What is your favourite movie currently?
At the moment it would definitely have to be ‘The Intouchables’. Have any of you seen it? If you haven’t, you definitely should! It’s about a quadriplegic man who hires an underprivileged man to be his carer. I am not kidding when I say that this movie has extreme magical powers; in just the space of 112 minutes it can make you feel incredibly happy and inspired, no matter what state you were in when you pressed play. I was smiling like an idiot just watching the trailer! Seriously, this movie is simply amazing. Definitely a contender for my favourite of all time, that’s for sure!
What is the most important thing to you right now?
Happiness, both in myself and the people that I love. I’m trying my best to focus less on the negatives in my life and more on the positive, good things. Sometimes it can be a struggle, but I’ve found without a doubt what makes me happiest most consistently is seeing the people that I love smile. There’s just something so nice about knowing the people who mean the most to you are happy 🙂
Best vacation ever?
My best ever vacation would have to be every time my family and I travel to New Zealand. It’s just so beautiful over there, plus a large portion of my family are Kiwis so it feels like I’m coming back home!
Beach or Mountains?
I’ve never been to any mountains, so I’d have to say beach!
What is your favourite feature about yourself?
It would have to be my smile, 100%. I love my smile so much!
It used to be the chameleon because it could change colours and look super cool, but now it’s the penguin! They’re just so cute and fluffy! Plus they like to shimmy when they get out of the water, which I think is one of the most adorable things ever!
What would you do with a million dollars?
I would probably donate 90% of it to charity, because I feel like that’s way too much money for me and other people could put it to much better use!
What is your faith/religion?
I don’t really have a religion! My mum and I are very interested in Buddhism, but I see that as more of a philosophy than a religion. I think that faith can be a super interesting thing, though! One of my best friends is a Baha’i, and it’s really interesting hearing his perspective on things. I guess I like to mix and match bits and pieces of different religions and use them as a philosophy to guide me through life 🙂
iPhone or Android?
I really like them both! Do I have to pick sides?! 😛 I guess I’ll choose Android, because my current phone is an Android. However, I would like to try out an iPhone one day 🙂
What would you like to see me blog about next?
I like to see you write a list of all of the things that make you happy! I love those posts so much. They’re always super uplifting and positive 🙂
Okie Dokie, those are my answers! Now, as for my questions, I know at the beginning of this tag spree I said that I’d create a new set of original questions for each tag. However, I have a list of questions from one of my old Liebster awards that are yet to be responded to and I’d really like to see what answers they get! Without further ado, here they are!
- What is your favourite album of all time?
- You can have three famous people over for dinner. Who do you choose and why? (bonus question: What do you cook for them? :P)
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Would you like to write a haiku about the closest thing to your left? (bonus points if you actually write the haiku! :P)
- What is your go-to confidence anthem?
- What is in your ideal ice cream sundae?
- You are now the proud owner of a private island. What do you name it?
- Kittens or puppies?
- What is one thing that you would love to learn?
- What is a movie that you’re looking forward to seeing?
I hope you are all having an amazing day! I’ll see you tomorrow for the Love/Hate tag 🙂
Lots of love!