As promised, here’s my second of five tag posts! I was nominated by the magnificent Dark Charm to do the Creative Blogger Award. I love her blog so much; she posts about geeky things and beauty and just general awesomeness. I highly recommend you go and check out her blog right now; it’s top quality stuff! Thank you once again for the nomination 🙂
Now, on to the tag!
– Thank the person who nominated you and add their blog link
– Share 5 facts about yourself
– Nominate 10 blogs and add their blog links
– Notify the bloggers that you nominated for the award
– Pass the rules along
OK! Five facts, I can do that! Lets go….
1. Despite the fact that my blog is called ‘Ladybugs and Pugs’, I don’t actually own any pugs! (Or ladybugs, for that matter :P) I’ve always loved pugs, but I’ve never gotten around to actually getting one because they’re expensive and we already have enough animals in the house as it is! At this very moment my family owns an old mutt, a young and lively mutt, a vicious young male cat and an adorable cuddly kitten. If we got one more animal, I feel like the house would explode!
2. I don’t think I’ve actually disclosed what I look like on this blog, so I guess I should give you a better idea of who this ‘Daisy’ person is! I have fairly long blonde hair and blue eyes. Also, I have a fringe, because fringes are awesome. One of my best friends says I look like a blonde Zooey Deschanel, but I think he lies. Also, my mum says I look like Taylor Swift, but I think she’s biased! In addition to all of this, my eyebrows are very strong. Like, Brooke Shields strong! Because I was curious I decided to put these three celebrity faces into a morpher to see if the end result looks anything like me. It doesn’t, but at least you have a rough idea!
3. On the topic of me, Daisy isn’t actually my real name; it’s a pseudonym that I write under. When I started this blog I wanted to have a certain level of anonymity to begin with, just because I’m not the kind of person that feels comfortable putting all of themselves out there at once! Maybe one day I’ll reveal my name to you guys. One day…
4. I love old British Comedy so much. Give me some Fawlty Towers, Monty Python or Blackadder and I’ll be incredibly happy! I was raised in a family where watching Mr Bean together was a regular occurrence, so I guess it’s only natural that I still have a strong love for British humour. This love of British comedy was so strong that it actually translated into me having a crush on a young Michael Palin when I was 13! Oh, the joys of being in a comedy-loving household!
5. One of my hobbies is fencing. Yes, the sword fighting! I’ve only been to a few lessons so far, but I have to say it’s probably the most fun I’ve ever had playing sport. There’s just something so exciting about duelling! It makes me feel like I’m in the Princess Bride 😛
Excellent! I feel like we know each other so much better, don’t you?
Right, now on to my nominees!
That’s two down, three to go!
Anyways, I must go; tomorrow I’m going to be taking on the Lavender Award and I’ve only completed half of my answers! (Gosh, I must get better at time management :P)
I hope you’re all having an amazing day!
Lots of love