Wowsers, award season really is upon us! I was gobsmacked when I was nominated for the Liebster award twice, but this too!? I honestly can’t believe it! Thank you so much, Joy, for nominating me! Your blog is the bee’s knees 😛 Everybody, if you aren’t already following her, you should totally go and do it; you won’t regret it!
OK, so these are the rules…
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Ok, let’s get down to business! (To defeat the Huns… no, not funny? Ok :P)
- What’s your most embarrassing moment?
Ok guys, I’ll be honest here: I’ve kind of been holding back when it comes to divulging embarrassing stories! However, to be fair, this is due to a number of reasons: the first being that I get embarrassed a lot and the second being the fact that these embarrassing moments are pretty darn mortifying, so much so that I don’t know if I want to share them on the internet! But I guess I can divulge one embarrassing moment from my very long list to you. Once I was booed offstage during a comedy skit at a school assembly! Basically, there were technical difficulties and as a result my joke fell very, very flat indeed! It was from that moment onwards that I knew I was not cut out for being a comedian 😛
- What makes you laugh no matter what?
I don’t know if you guys know about this show, but it is basically the most amazing thing ever! It’s called ‘Horrible Histories’ and it’s aimed at teaching kids about history through song parodies and skits. As a history nerd, I can’t help but chuckle! Some of my favourites include this ancient Egyptian parody of ‘ABC’, this infomercial about llamas and this parody of ‘Greased Lighting’ featuring Henry Ford and the Wright Brothers!
- What is the best TV show to binge watch on Netflix?
Another confession: I don’t actually have Netflix! It’s a relatively new thing in Australia, and I haven’t gotten around to getting it just yet! L I don’t really ‘binge watch’ shows either! (What kind of a university student am I?!) I watch almost all of my favourite TV shows with my family, which is super fun because we all get really involved in it! Our favourites at the moment are British comedies like ‘Some Mothers Do ‘Ave ‘Em’ and ‘As Time Goes By’. We also really like to watch Survivor!
- Best ice cream in the world?
Definitely Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food. That stuff is absolutely delicious. I also really like Baskin Robbins Rainbow Sherbet, but I’ve only ever had it once! (That one time was amazing, though)
- What is a habit you want to stop?
I would really like to stop picking at the skin around my fingernails. Don’t ask me how I formed that habit! It’s just something that I’ve always done, and it’s really frustrating!
- Who are you most similar to: Rachel, Monica, or Phoebe?
I have conducted a highly scientific study amongst my friends and family, and it has been found that I am most like Phoebe! I must say, I am very happy with this result. Phoebe is my absolute favourite character on Friends; she’s quirky, silly, enjoys singing at the top of her lungs and marches to the beat of her own drum! She is brilliant 🙂
- Who would you want to date: Ross, Chandler, or Joey?
Joey, 100%. I can’t go past a lovable goofball. Plus, he came up with the amazing and all-around hilarious pick up line: ‘How YOU doin’?’
OK, now I need to put on my thinking cap and brew up a series of good questions…
- What is one thing that you’ve never done before, but you’d really like to try?
- What was your favourite movie as a child?
- You have met Marty Mcfly and Doc Brown, and they have offered you a ride in the Delorian to any time period of your choosing. When do you choose and why?
- Since it was recently May the 4th (May the fourth be with you! Hahaha) what is your favourite geeky/nerdy thing?
- If you could create a new word for the English language, what would it be? What is its definition?
- What is your favourite board game?
- What song could you listen to 100 times but never get tired of?
Excellent! Now as for my nominees; I know that these tags have been pretty full-on lately, so it’s completely cool if you don’t want to do it 😛 If you’d like to do it, however, be my guest! So, without further ado, I nominate…
- The Simple Beginner
- A Vibrant Day
- Sophie Chekruga
- Beauty, for Good
- A Girl Named Egypt
- Wildflower Makeup
- Puddles of Avni
Alrighty! That’s all from me, folks 😛
I hope you guys are having an amazing day!
Lots of love