Hello hello amazing people! How are you all doing today?
Me? Well I’m fantastic.
You know why? Because at this very moment I have 57 followers.
Yes, that’s right: 57. There is a whole 57 of you who are interested in reading my silly, nerdy and all-around weird ramblings, and for that I am truly grateful! I never anticipated that my blog would receive this kind of attention at all! I just find it the most amazing thing that you guys are supporting me. It really means a tonne.
So, for this monumental occasion of gaining 57 followers, I decided that I’d have to have a celebratory blog post of sorts. I’ve seen a few of these ‘50’ follower blog posts, but I didn’t know if they really fit. The idea of doing a giveaway crossed my mind, but I don’t think that I would be able to conduct a competition in an effective manner! (I might need to work on that! Hahaha) I also thought of doing a shout out blog, but that didn’t quite cut it. I needed something bigger… something better….
And that’s when it hit me.
In celebration of reaching 57 followers, I have decided to not only give everyone a shout out, but to also leave links to all of your blogs… and give every single one of you a compliment (or two :P)!
So I’ve been creeping around the blogosphere, making notes and creating spreadsheets (not really, that would be weird!) in order to present this list to you. Thank you all so much again! I’m so glad that you guys have decided to join me on my blogging journey (OK, now I’m sounding like a contestant on The Bachelor!). On to the list!:
Compliments for my Followers!
- Super Movie Maniac: My first ever follower! Thank you, Joe for stumbling across my blog whilst it was still in its baby stages. Your Marvel Movie reviews are always super in-depth and your dedication to the fandom is admirable!
- With All My Affection: Arielle, thank you for the follow so early on. It’s so great that you show support for small bloggers despite your success, it really means a lot! Plus, your blog is positively lovely.
- Blondeshell on a Budget: Your beauty posts are always so informative, Clair! Plus, your skin is absolutely amazing.
- Deja Revue: Andrew and John, your comic reviews are always informative and entertaining. Plus, you almost love Spider Gwen as much as I do (almost!).
- Samakeupblogger: This website is great for all things beauty and skincare! Sam, thank you so much for all of your advice, DIYs and reviews!
- Not Quite London: Mecia, you are awesome! Because of you I know all about fancy skincare things that I wouldn’t have been enlightened to otherwise (acid toning?! What is this madness?! :P). Thank you for supporting me so early on 🙂
- Dream and Dazzle: Diana, your OOTDs and makeup looks are always on point! Plus, your love of Lush is something I can relate to 100%!
- A Vibrant Day: Jacqueline, your loveliness levels are off the charts! Your early comments on my blog were so encouraging and really made my day more vibrant 😛 (see what I did there?! Gosh I’m so unfunny…) Also, I absolutely adore your blog. Your photos are just beautiful, and you put so much effort into your reviews!
- Lippie Obsession: Sandy, I wish I had a third of your lipstick collection! Wait, make that a tenth. If I had a tenth of your lipstick collection, I would be set 😛 Thank you for sharing it via your blog; it’s a true service to all lipstick lovers!
- The Beautified Blogger: Your posts dedicated to vintage items are always gorgeous, plus your makeup posts make me want to go straight to the nearest priceline!
- Sophie Chekruga: I love your blog, Sophie! Your personality really shines through in all of your posts, and I love your OOTDs! (Plus, Marilyn Monroe is also one of my style icons. So classy!)
- Beauty, for Good: Sharon, your blog is a reminder to me that it is possible to remain fabulous at the same time as being cruelty free! Keep up the awesome work!
- Princess Without the Tutu: Thank you so much for your lovely comments, Emily! You are so sweet 😛 plus, your blog is filled with amazing, sparkly goodness! Murphy always makes me smile 🙂
- Nameless Val: Val, your favourites/essentials posts are always so well laid out! Everything always looks so pretty. Also, thank you for all of your kind comments!
- Jaanethough: Your blog shows me that it really is quite easy to be cruelty free in this modern age! Your reviews are also very handy 🙂
- Bennyamd: One of my best friends. Thank you for following my silly little blog 😛
- Champagne or Lemonade?: Laura, I could write an entire blog post about how amazing your eye makeup is! Like, seriously, how do you get them so pretty and sparkly?! Love it 😛
- Brought to you by, Hannah: Hannah, I seriously love your style so much! Your posts about cute things are lovely, too (I seriously need to go to that lolly cafe!).
- Ipsy vs Birchbox: This blog is an encyclopaedia for all things Ispy and Birchbox! (Much like the title suggests). All of the info on this site is incredibly handy for anyone interested in these subscription boxes 🙂
- Tribeloco: Lourdes, your blog is so interesting. I love its diversity! The only place that I can think of that has Fast and the Furious reviews next to articles about shoes! Plus, you are super creative :3
- SoyDou: I get serious travel envy whenever I see your photos. Like seriously, your photos are so stunning! Makes me want to get out of the house more! 😛
- Loading Snacks: Keep up the vidcasts, guys, for the sake of all the nerds out there!
- Solutions to Pollution: This is a top quality blog about all things wellness! Thank you for all of your posts reminding me not to steam my vegetables poisonously and encouraging me to take care of my skin 😛
- Bella Razzi: Bella, I love your beauty reviews! Plus, you are hilarious (I can totally relate to your struggles with false eyelashes! Why must they look so good but be so difficult to apply?! Whyyy??)
- Pip Squeak: Pip, not only is your name incredibly cute, but your blog is so endearingly quirky and I love it! I really can’t wait to read more from you (plus, I love that you appreciate the magic of fairy lights :P)
- I’ll Take Two: Alegra, your makeup collection is fantastic! Plus, your reviews are tip top, if I do say so myself 😛 (also, your name is beautiful!)
- Life of Kristyn: I love your makeup reviews, and the accompanying photos are always super cute! (Sunflowers and daisies? Yes please!) Also, you love KathleenLights too! (She really is an awesome Youtuber!)
- Storyshucker: Stuart, I have absolutely no idea how you found my tiny, weird little blog, but thank you so much for your support! I know hundreds of people have already told you this, but your stories are absolutely superbly written! It actually boggles my mind that you are following me.
- Styled With Joy: Joy, you are exactly as your name suggests: a joy! You are so funny and sweet, plus your blog is utterly brilliant! I love all of your outfits. Also, thank you for all of your lovely comments J
- Kaui From Maui: Kaui! Firstly: your name is so beautiful. Secondly: Your blog is so pretty! I really love how personal your posts are, you seem like such a lovely person 🙂
- Pint Size Fiction: Rohan, your stories are brimming with so much creativity! You never fail to make me laugh 🙂
- Alice’s Wonderland: Alice, your name is so pretty. In addition to this, your blog is really pretty, too! Your hauls are great, and you know how to rock a great nude smoky eye! (Something I am yet to master… :P)
- Nicolescloset15: Nicole, I love the message of your blog so much. It is so great that you are encouraging people to donate their clothes to those in need. Keep up the awesome work, girl!
- Samaraxalessa: Ok, I’ll get straight to the point: HOW DID YOU DO THAT GRAVEYARD MAKEUP?! Seriously, it is beyond incredible. Like, didn’t your hands get shaky at least once?! I bow to your incredible skills 😛
- Rebekahrrn: You really know how to pick amazing workout clothes! Also, I love the fact that you loved the recent adaptation of Cinderella, too! (Seriously, I can’t wait to buy the Blu-Ray!)
- The Simple Beginner: Janice, you are such a gem! 🙂 You have been nothing but lovely to me ever since I stumbled across your blog, and I’m so glad that I did! Your posts are always so thoughtful and your comments always bring a smile to my face. Thank you so much for your support!
- Wildflowermakeup: From one Daisy to another, your blog is superb! I seriously love your makeup looks so much, and your photos are so gorgeous! Plus, your blog is really pretty :3
- EasyFastBeautyTips: Brandi, thank you for sharing your amazing beauty knowledge with the world! Because of you I’m now going to ditch my make up wipes for baby wipes! (I seriously had no idea that they could be used for makeup removal!)
- Mirror The Love: Your blog is filled with not only awesome cruelty-free makeup, but also really lovely photos! Plus, you leave really nice comments! 🙂
- Rose Gold and Glam: Any blog with doughnuts in the header gets my seal of approval! Your scrapbooks are seriously the coolest scrapbooks I’ve ever seen in my life. Your design skills are off the chain!
- All Things Hair & Skincare: Sam, I love your reviews! From one Lush fanatic to another, your blog is an absolute treasure trove 🙂
- Styled by Lauren: Lauren, your photos look like they belong in the pages of a magazine. Plus, your favourites lists are brilliant!
- Nathan Bonilla: Another amazing writer that happens to be following me. Thank you, Nathan! Your poetry is so incredibly beautiful and meaningful; I love your diction!
- Aribebop: Ari, your blog is probably the cutest blog in the history of the universe! Keep posting kitten photos and spreading smiles! 🙂
- Nearly A Princess: Your advice on blogging is really, really helpful 😛 Also, I love your DIY washi tape photo frame! Too cute!
- Beauty Cafe: Gunel your hair in your ‘About’ picture is just too perfect! Also, your blog is just too sweet. Plus, because of your blog I now know that you can give somebody slime for Valentine’s Day! (Next year’s gift = sorted!)
- Puddles of Avni/Puddles of Ink: Avni, your illustrations are just. So. Cute. You are so amazingly talented! I wish I could draw like you!
- Sunshine Craving: You can appreciate a good Einstein quote, which is brilliant! I also agree with every one of your reasons why holidays are awesome 😛 (so many home-made face masks!)
- Kimdwc: Kim, your blog is so incredibly luxurious! I just love looking at all of the photos of all of the awesome things in your makeup collection!
- Sparkling Pink Days: Your blog is so interesting. Your posts on life in Indonesia are really cool! Plus, your reviews are ace 😛
- MarieCrz: Your photos are so beautiful! My personal favourite is of your dog, Zoey (what a lovely dog she is!)
- The Luxe Lookbook: All of your posts are simply divine! Classy, chic and fabulous 😛
- Glam Rush Weekly: Your fashion sense is awesome, Julie! It’s so edgy and classy and girly and… it’s just perfect! I have serious wardrobe envy.
- Charlene Chic: Charlene, the first thing that strikes me about your blog is that it really is chic! I am in love with all of your amazing photos. They always look classy and perfect!
- Problems With Infinity: This is the best blog that I have read from someone who is part squid! Your stories are so quirky and hilarious, plus your drawings are really neat :3 You have creativity to boot!
- This Little Miss Blogs: You know that little red dress that you wore as a part of one of your OOTDs? I kind of want it, badly! 😛 Also, I love the layouts of your haul photos!
- A Girl Named Egypt: Your avatar is just too cute. Plus, I really love your name and your nail art skills are truly admirable!
Whew, that’s it! All 57 of you. Wait, what’s this??
As I was writing this post, these two lovely ladies started following me too, and I thought it would be unfair not to give them a mention! So here we go:
- Confessions of an Art Teacher: I really can’t wait to read more from you. Your posts look so well thought out and lovely. Plus, you have some really cool photos J
- Ryane Zamora Beauty: Your eyelashes are incredible!! You are also really, really talented at makeup, even if your eyeliner does go ‘rogue’ on you at times! (But seriously, whose eyeliner doesn’t?! :P)
Oh my gosh! I need a nap!
I actually can’t believe that I just did that!
I really hope that it shows you guys how thankful I truly am for each and every one of you. I hope that my compliment made you smile 😛
I know I’ve kind of gone on a feel-good rampage, but I’ll add to that by saying that I hope you all have an absolutely amazing day!
P.S. I have a bit of study on at the moment, so I think that I might need to take this next week off blogging. I’ll see you guys in a bit! 😛