It’s come to my attention that I have been nominated for another Liebster award! Please excuse me while I do my happy dance! 😛
I was nominated by the amazing Janice from The Simple Beginner this time, and I must say that her questions were awesome! I had a blast answering them. You guys should definitely go and check out her blog, it is positively lovely! Thank you for the nomination, Janice! 🙂
Ok, I think you guys all know the rules by now, but just to be sure….
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 small bloggers and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
Alrighty, let’s get crack-a-lackin!
- Mother’s Day is coming up (May 10th), what’s something you’d tell your mum?
I’d tell my mum that I love her more than anything and thank her for all of the support she’s given me throughout the years. She’s always helped me with every decision I’ve ever made and supported me though everything. I am truly grateful for everything that she has done for me and am proud to call her my mother.
- What’s your favourite Tim Tam flavour?
Oooh, I don’t know! I’d have to say original, because I really don’t see how you could improve something that was already perfect XD
- Which chocolate do you love the most and why?
Wow. I might actually need a minute!
Janiceeee, how can you make me decide such things!? It feels like I’m choosing between favourite children!
Ok, pull yourself together, Daisy! You can do this.
Righto, drum roll please…
My favourite chocolate is….
It’s just the best all around! It has SIX FLAVOURS! How awesome is that?! My personal favourites are the pineapple, strawberry and orange. Simply delicious.
Phew, I’m glad that’s over! On to the next question.
- What does a typical day look like for you?
Hmmm… at the moment my days primarily consist of studying, going to uni, blogging, going for morning teas with my mum and seeing friends. It’s pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! 😛
- Who inspires you and why?
People that immediately come to mind are my family (because they are the most awesome people ever!), John Cleese (because of his talent), Carrie Hope Fletcher (because of her positivity), John Lennon (because of his outspokenness) and Audrey Hepburn (because of her strength, grace and kindness). So basically, I’m inspired by heaps of different people, for many different reasons!
- What does a warm, hearty home cooked meal look like to you? (Describe it).
My mum makes a really good roast chicken and vegetables! The stuffing is absolutely out of this world (It’s a recipe that’s been passed down from my grandmother to my mother and eventually to me :P) and there is always gravy!
- If we met, what would you want to do together?
Ok, let me think. We’re both Australian, we both like quirky socks and we both like Lush. Ah, I’ve got it! Janice, if we ever met, would you like to go sock shopping, followed by a visit to Lush and a morning tea of Milo and Tim Tams? It would be pretty darn fun! 😛
- What are you currently reading? (It can be a book, a magazine, a website or article)
Hmmm… as sad as it may sound, this is a really tough question to answer! To be honest, I’m currently reading heaps of blogs at the moment! I’ve just found this whole blogging thing so much fun. Finding new, interesting blogs can at times be the highlight of my day! Plus, I’ve met heaps of amazingly awesome people through it XD So yeah, blogs 🙂
- How do you style your hair everyday?
At the moment I’m really into the Wednesday Addams/Heidi style braids! They always add a touch of cute to whatever I’m wearing. Plus, my hair can get quite tangly, so sometimes it’s just easier to throw it into some braids and go. (I’m lazy like that :P)
- Do you like sushi?
Eeep…. unpopular opinion time. I don’t like sushi! But to be fair, I really want to like sushi. It actually bothers me so much that I can’t enjoy it! I think the reason why I can’t eat it is something to do with the coldness of the meat along with the seaweed. Whenever I try to eat it my brain just goes ‘nope!’. Sorry guys 😛
- What’s one thing you want but can’t have?
A date with Peter Parker. Is it really too much to ask?! Oh well, a girl can dream…
Ok, those are my answers down! Now on to my questions….
- What is your favourite album of all time?
- You can have three famous people over for dinner. Who do you choose and why? (bonus question: What do you cook for them? :P)
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Would you like to write a haiku about the closest thing to your left? (bonus points if you actually write the haiku! :P)
- What is your go-to confidence anthem?
- What is in your ideal ice cream sundae?
- You are now the proud owner of a private island. What do you name it?
- What would you do if you suddenly found $1 million in your bank account?
- Kittens or puppies?
- What is one thing that you would love to learn?
- What is a movie that you’re looking forward to seeing?
And as for my nominees… I know that it’s a bit of a cop-out, but I nominate anybody who wants to! You can leave your answers in the comments if you like 😛 And if you choose to do a blog post replying to my questions, please leave me a link! I’d love to see them 🙂
OK, that’s all from me!
Have an awesome week
P.S. Here’s our pug of the day XD