Wow, my first ever award! I’d like to thank the lovely Penny from Penelope’s Ponderings for bestowing me with such an honour. It’s crazy to think that my blog is getting this attention, if any, only a few weeks after I started it up. Thank you all so much for your kindness and support!
Alrighty, let’s get to it.
Penny said in her post that once you have been nominated for the award, you must do the following:
- Mention, link and thank the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions
- Nominate 11 small bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
Ok, I think I’ve got this. Let’s rock ‘n’ roll!
- What is your favourite thing about yourself and why?
I love my smile. I’ve had people comment on it, and whenever they do it always makes me so happy! I just love being happy, so I guess it makes sense that my favourite thing about myself is the way I look when I’m having fun.
- Do you believe in ‘love at first sight’?
For the sake of my beloved Disney movies, yes! 😛
- Where is one place that you would definitely love to travel to in the world?
I would love to travel to London. I’ve already been there once before, and ever since then I’ve wanted to return. It’s such a diverse and interesting place, plus the accents are absolutely amazing!
- What is your biggest fear?
I really don’t like eels. Have you ever looked an eel in the eye? I can’t without jumping a metre into the air! They give me the heebie-jeebies.
- What has been your most embarrassing moment thus far in your life?
I once yelled out ‘I love you!’ to my bus driver instead of ‘thank you!’. That got me a few weird looks…
- Do you have any secret talents?
This might sound weird, but I can pop out my shoulder blades! (This still hasn’t proved useful in my life. Maybe I should pursue a career as an escape artist…)
- Who or what inspires you?
I am inspired by so many things, and they vary so much! I can be inspired by anything from an amazing book to a brilliant song or movie. I’m inspired by people who stand up for what’s right even when faced with adversity, and those who love unconditionally. I’m inspired by people who are striving to make a positive change within the world, and I’m also inspired by those who stay strong despite all the odds. I am also inspired by people who don’t spend forever answering short questions 😛 (time to move on…)
- What is your favourite season, and why?
I really like the in-between seasons! Summer is absolutely brutal in Australia, but spring and Autumn are so cosy and nice. Also, I really like winter. So basically, any time but summer! (I am a very bad Australian!)
- Describe your blog in three words.
Nerdy, silly, happy 🙂
- Name two goals that you have for this year.
Oooh… let me think. I’d really like to get my Sarah Kay on and try some performance poetry at some point, and I’d also love to start taking piano lessons again and refine my skills (I sing and play the piano, but my training has been lacking of late!)
- What is one thing that you are looking forward to this year (or in the near future)?
I am really looking forward to Supanova! It’s going to be so much fun. I just love conventions!
Ok, those are my answers! Now for my questions:
- Who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Batman? Why?
- What always makes you laugh?
- Who is your role model?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- Would you rather travel into the past and meet your great-great-great-grandparents, or into the future and meet your great-great-great-grandchildren?
- What is your favourite movie quote?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What is your signature dance move?
- It’s the zombie apocalypse and you can have three fictional characters on your team. Who do you choose and why?
- What are your favourite song lyrics?
- How do you make a cup of tea?
And finally, the nominees! I nominate:
I hope you guys have fun answering my questions!
Until next time